Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Part Name:||Base Valve||Material:||Fe-C-Cu Powder|
|Standard:||DIN, JIS, ASTM, GB||Working Temperature:||-100~+200 Degrees Celsius|
|Technology:||Powder Metallurgy||Application:||Car Shocks|
powder metallurgy shock absorber parts,
35mm shock absorber parts
High Quality 35mm Custom Sintered Part Shock Absorber Base Valve Powder Metallurgy Part
High-low temperature equipment
vibration test stand
Performance simulation test bench
X-ray material testing equipment
Other special customized experience equipments for Valve Shock Absorber.
|Product name||Powder metallurgy, sinter metal parts|
|Material||steel & iron, Iron base, brass base steel|
|Surface treatment||Zinc plating, oil impregrant, rust preventive|
|Production Ability||10000 ton per year|
|Export Area||Europe/North America/Japan/Mid east/Africa|
|Experience Equipments||Durability test, Hardness testing, Roughness testing|
XIA YI produces different kinds of powder metal parts.
They can be used in different area such in automobile, motorcycle and different industries.
1. Density from 6.3-6.7 g/cm3
2. Hardness: HRB60-100
3. Steam treatment: 2H high temp steam holding time, thickness of Fe3O4:0.004-0.005mm
4. Full line products for shock absorber, including powder metallurgy piston, rod guide, foot valve, PTFE band piston and so on.
1. Powder Metallurgy, oil impregnated
2. Iron, copper, iron cooper, bronze
1. Professional Fe/Cu based powder metallurgy parts manufacturer
2. Process flow: Mixing--Compacting--Sintering--Re-sizing--ultra sonic cleaning--vacuum oiling--Packing
3. High precision, low noise, wear resistance, energy saving, environment protection, high efficiency and low cost.
4. High quality guarantee: electronic balance to ensure density, test equipments to ensure crushing strength, QC and PQC to ensure close tolerance and accurate dimension.
5. Design ability: Developed different models of gear, bearing, bushing, structural parts etc. can produce according to drawings or samples.
6. Material: bronze, iron, copper alloy etc. different material are suitable for heave, moderate, light duty and speed.
7. Quick delivery: we run in 12 hours*2 shifts, monthly output more then 4 million nos.
8.The products are widely used in household electrical appliance, automobile, motorcycle, electrical tools, office machinery, textile machinery, food machinery, lock etc. e.g. washing machine, fan, stirring mill, sterilizer, electric hair dryer, coffee machine, soya-bean milk machine, DC- motor, mini motor, hand drier, percussion drilling, drag saw, pruner, grass cutter, snow remover, etc.
What are the advantages of such parts?
1. Most refractory metals and their compounds, pseudoalloys, and porous materials can only be manufactured by powder metallurgy.
2. Since the powder metallurgy method can be pressed into a final size compact without subsequent or minimal machining, it can greatly save metal and reduce product costs. When products are manufactured by powder metallurgy, the loss of metal is only 1-5%, and when produced by general melting and casting methods, the loss of metal may reach 80%.
3. As the powder metallurgy process does not melt the material during the material production process, it is not afraid to mix in the impurities brought by the crucible and deoxidizer. The sintering is generally performed in a vacuum and reducing atmosphere. Any pollution makes it possible to produce high-purity materials.
4. Powder metallurgy can ensure the correctness and uniformity of the material distribution ratio.
5. Powder metallurgy is suitable for producing a large number of products of the same shape, especially gears with high processing costs. Manufacturing by powder metallurgy can greatly reduce production costs.
Automobile, Motorcycle, Brake system parts, Transmission parts, Automobile intake system R&D
Advanced production equipment
A whole set of testing equipment
Strict quality control process
We have strict quality control system for such powder metallurgy parts:
1. External Inspection: Purchased Item Inspection, Outsourcing Item Inspection
2. Process Inspection: First Inspection, Random Inspection, Handover Inspection
3. Final Quality Inspection: External Dimensions Inspection, 100% appearance test
Our work shops:
Contact Person: Leela