|Place of Origin:||NINGBO,CHINA|
|Model Number:||foot valve|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||7-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 units per month|
|Part Name:||Base Valve||COLOR:||CUSTOMIZED|
HRB60 Shock Absorber Car Parts,
HRB100 Shock Absorber Car Parts
Part Name: Low Speed High Torque Rated Pressure 20 MPa Hydraulic Marine Motors
Especially used in oil and coal mining, plastic machinery
Applied in Hydraulic transmission of mining, construction, engineering machinery, lifting and transportation equipment, metallurgy, petroleum and coal mines, Marine machinery, plastic machinery, geological drilling and other machinery.
Low-speed high-torque hydraulic motor is composed of housing, crank, connecting rod, piston assembly, eccentric shaft and oil distribution shaft. Five cylinder bodies are arranged evenly along the housing.
Due to match the orientation and transition flow shaft seal between the eccentric direction of crankshaft, and rotate at the same time, oil feed window always on one side of the eccentric line of two or three oil cylinder, oil absorption window on the eccentric line on the other side of the rest of the oil cylinder, the total output torque is torque superposition generated by the piston to the crankshaft center stack, the torque rotary motion to continue.
1. The hydraulic motor adopts eccentric shaft and low frequency five-plunger structure, so it has low noise.
2. Adopt compensable structure, with good reliability and almost no leakage. Adopt new sealing ring between plunger and cylinder, with good volume efficiency.
3. Ball bearing supported between crankshaft and two sides, so it has high mechanical efficiency.
4. Rotation direction can be reversed, and the output shaft is allowed to bear certain radial and axial forces.
5. High power and quality ratio, with small volume and weight.
6. High starting torque, can operate stability at a very low speed.
|Rated pressure||Max pressure||
Unit theoretical torque
Detail dimension drawings and performance curves:
Contact Person: Leela